Form Centre

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works & General Concerns / Incidents

  1. Public Works & General Concerns / Incidents
    This form is used for concerns about; garbage, roads, Town services, taxes, utilities, Council matters, communications, staff, etc.
  2. Please Note:
    This form can be anonymous, but the submitting an anonymous complaint to the Town could result in no response from the Town, as we are not obligated to act on anonymous complaints.
  3. Please provide first and last name.
  4. Fill in all details, including dates, times, address(es), etc. to allow us to provide the best resolution/service possible.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.