- Town Services
There are several ways that people can pay amounts owing to the Town.
Payments are accepted at both Municipal Offices (at 301 Centre Avenue West and 514 Windsor Avenue NW) during regular business hours: 8am - 4pm weekdays.
- Cheques (or money orders) can be mailed (to Box 10, Diamond Valley AB T0L 0H0), brought into the Town Office during regular business hours, or placed in the overnight depository (located just beside the main entrance doors at each Town Office). Please make cheques payable to the Town of Diamond Valley.
- Cash is accepted at the Town Office during regular office hours. Please do not mail cash or use the overnight depository for cash payments.
- Interac / Debit cards can be used during regular office hours at the Town Office.
If you cannot attend the office in person during regular office hours, or would simply prefer to pay online:
- Sign up for pre-authorized payments for Utility Bills.
- Sign up for pre-authorized payments for Taxes (Tax Installment Payment Plan / TIPP)
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (follow these e-transfer directions)
- Pay by credit card through our Option Pay system. Please note that additional service fees apply for credit card transactions.
- Pay via Online banking with your financial service provider. Look for the payee Town of Diamond Valley or Diamond Valley, Town of. Please note that not all banking institutions have begun to use this name, and so you may send to the Town of Turner Valley or Town of Black Diamond until they have made the transition.
Please call the Town Office for more information if you can't find a suitable option.