Protective Services

The Town of Diamond Valley is served by community Peace Officers, who are based out of the Municipal Office to support and assist in municipal enforcement duties.

Community Peace Officers may be reached either by email, by filling out the online complaint form or by calling the general complaint line at 403-863-4341.

Peace Officers and Bylaw Concerns

Diamond Valley’s Peace Officers are responsible for enforcing municipal bylaws. To report a bylaw concern please leave a message by phone or submit an online form and the issue will be addressed as quickly as possible.  View relevant Town Bylaws.

Phone Municipal Enforcement 403-863-4341

Please note that some personal information will need to be provided in order to lodge a complaint so that additional details can be gathered if necessary. Your personal information is secure and will not be disclosed to any third party without explicit consent. Complaints made anonymously will not be acted upon.

Animal Control 

Please contact our Peace Officers for animals running at large and for return of lost pets, as well as other animal-related concerns like excessive barking, dog bites, or wildlife issues.

For more information on animal licensing please visit the Animal Control page.

Exterior Home Up-keep

All property owners are responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the exterior areas of their property. During the cold season, please keep sidewalks clear of snow and ice, and during warm weather, please keep your yard tidy and free of debris.