Charter Service: Trips for Individuals and Group trips
Want to travel as group to an outing in Calgary or to Kananaskis for an afternoon hike?
Need to transport a loved one who uses a wheelchair to an appointment or special occasion?
You can now charter the Shuttle vehicle for individual or group trips.
- When in charter service, the accessible Shuttle vehicle can carry up to nine passengers (or 8 passengers if one of the passengers is using a wheelchair).
- Charter service may be for travel anywhere within Alberta, within the discretion of the service provider.
- Charter trips must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance and should not impede regular service on Tuesday and Thursday.
- A credit card deposit of $40 is required at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded if the booking is cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip.
- The rate for a Charter is set at $0.80/km + $25/hr. Return trip must be paid.
To find out more or to book a trip, please call 403-861-2081 for more details.