Parks is responsible for the operations and maintenance of:
- Parks and Green Spaces
- Pathway plans (Trails and Pathways Master Plan 2006)
- Playground equipment maintenance (on Town-owned playgrounds)
- Baseball Diamond Maintenance
- Contact the Parks Supervisor, for playground, tree and planting information.
- Please remember to leash & and clean up after your pets, to help keep our green spaces clean.
- The Town of Diamond Valley Parks Department will be addressing the issues of "private encroachment on public property". If you have items that you have constructed or planted on any Public Property outside your home and yard - please remove it. For more information, please inquire at Town Office.
Recreation is responsible for the operations and maintenance of:
The Recreation Department has a Site Development Plan for utilizing the land behind the Oilfields Regional Arena.
- The Town of Diamond Valley will help promote community events. Click here for more information.