Baseball Diamonds & Sports Fields
|Request Reservation/View Availability
- Baseball / Softball
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Bear-proof garbage
- Doggy bag dispenser
- Picnic Table
- T-Ball Field
Diamond Valley Sports Fields/Diamonds
The Town of Diamond Valley has two soccer fields and 3 ball diamonds available for use and reservation by community groups and residents.
Soccer fields are available at both Maplewood Park and behind the courthouse next to Dr. Lander Memorial Pool.
The three ball diamonds include Millennium Baseball Diamond, located behind the Flare n' Derrick next to Millennium Park; the BGC Field of Dreams, located along HWY 22 and the Sheep River connecting Diamond Valley; and a small ball Diamond located at Maplewood Park.
How to Reserve
- Check the calendar for available field time
- Make an account (if you have previously booked using this system, please do not make another account. If you require assistance with your original account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-933-5272)
- Book your online reservation. If you prefer to book your reservation through our reservation coordinator, contact them using the contact info on this page. All reservations will be processed through our online portal, and an account will be created no matter the booking method.
- ALL YOUTH bookings are FREE; adult bookings are under review
- You will receive a confirmation once your booking has been approved.
- A signed acknowledgement of our Baseball & Soccer Guidelines is mandatory
- Proof of insurance according to the above guidelines is mandatory for all group bookings
Notice to All Patrons
- Do your part and utilize the garbage bins available; there is many of wildlife, let's keep them safe.
- Please keep your vehicles in the designated parking area ONLY
- If the field requires attention, please call 403-933-5272 Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm
- It is the responsibility of ALL USERS to inspect the playing area before use. This includes the entire playing surface, fencing, dugouts, nets and spectator area to ensure it is up to the standards of play and that there are no unsafe conditions that could cause an injury to participants or spectators. If any unsafe areas exist, the renter will not play or stop playing and immediately report the issue to the Municipality's maintenance department.
If you have any questions regarding reservations, please contact email@example.com or 403-933-5272 during office hours Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.
If you have any concerns that need to be addressed regarding the field maintenance, you can direct those to our Parks Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org or Parks Manager email@example.com 403-933-4944.