Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor)
Subfacility of Arena & Outdoor Rinks
|Other Link||ORA Calendar and Reservations|
- Adult Non-Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($120.00 Add-on)
- Adult Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($215.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($125.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Non Prime A (indoors) ($85.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($175.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (non-prime) ($100.00 Add-on)
The Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor)
is open for ice September 5, 2023 - March 24, 2024
Home of the Foothills Figure Skating Club & High Country Minor Hockey
How to rent & to See Calendar Availability
- Click for Ice Rentals or click for dry pad and to see our Arena calendar then select day, week, month view.
- Click "ORA Calendar and Reservations," found at the top of this webpage. If you have made a reservation with us in the past; please send us an email asking for your access. If you have not made a reservation before; you can create an account. Once your account has been approved (during regular office hours) you can send your reservation for approval (Min 4 days in advance).
- Call or email the arena to book your desired time.
- Non-Prime (weekdays before 4 pm, not including holidays)
- Prime (after 4 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays.)
- 2023/2024 Ice is in place from September 5, 2023 - March 24, 2024.
- **PUBLIC SKATING is available indoors on Sundays for FREE starting in October
- No sticks or pucks allowed on the ice during public skating
- Check calendar for times
- Open ice times are available for rent September - March (extra practices, shinnies, family get together, birthday parties etc) based on availability.
- Ice and pad time is supplied on a reservation system.
- Dry pad time is available from April through July.
- Indoor lacrosse, tennis courts, rollerskating, and Inline Hockey are available from April to July.
- Open pad times are available for rent April - July (off-ice training, birthday parties, pickle ball, tennis)
Helmets are mandatory. No one is permitted on any ice surface without a helmet.
Notice to All Patrons
- Verbal or physical abuse of arena staff will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence or in possession of alcohol or any illegal substances. The offending person(s) can be asked to vacate the facility. Banning from the facility may result.
For facility concerns contact Recreation Supervisor:
Laurie Duquette Email: email@example.com