Water Restrictions are determined by the Town of Diamond Valley Water Use and Conservation Bylaw.
Information about current water restrictions, including levels, requirements and fines, can be found:
- on the Town's website "Water" page, and
during seasonal or other periods of high water use, reminders will be posted:
- in the Council Connection article in the Western Wheel,
- on the Town's Facebook and Instagram social media platforms,
- on the Town's website homepage as "Newsflash" items, and
- may also be posted on the Town's entrance signs.