Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Please review the event submission guidelines prior to submitting your request.
* The Town reserves the right to choose whether it will advertise an event on it's social media, signboard or other channels.
The Town Entrance Signs refer to the three black & white changeable copy signs found at the entrances to the former town of Black Diamond near the High Country Lodge, the Lions Campground and Rona.
Be advised that groups wishing to use the signs must send a representative to pull the letters for the signs, put them up, and take them down on schedule. Letters may be picked up on the Tuesday of the booking week from the Oilfields Regional Arena between 8am - 4pm, and must be returned by noon on the following Monday.
Two user groups may book the signs during any given week. Please view the Entrance Sign Bookings section of the Town Calendar to view availability prior to making a reservation.
Booking must begin on a Tuesday.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree:
1) To return all the letters provided in the same condition received.
2) In the case of damaged letters, or letters not returned, Applicants may be charged $75 for replacement.
3) Letters can be picked up 8 am - 4 pm on the agreed upon date from the Oilfields Regional Arena.
4) Letters must be returned the following Monday by 12 noon..
Canva is graphic design software that makes it easy for anyone to design posters, ads and other forms of media imagery and documents. Not-for-profit organizations can apply for free Pro account for access to all the features of the software.
If you have created the media for your event using Canva software, you can share your file with us so we can adjust the dimensions of the advertisement to fit the various advertising applications, and to make the content legible on the digital signboard. That way we can maintain a consistent look between advertisements.
Select "Share" and then choose "Anyone with the link" "can edit". Remember to make a copy that you do not share the link to, so we do not adjust your original.
By checking "I agree" below, you agree and acknowledge:
1) that providing an electronic signature to this document is binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and;
2) that the information contained in this request is true and complete to the best of your knowledge, and;
3) that you will update the Town if any material information about the event changes, and;
3) that you are authorized to make this request on behalf of your organization or event.
Confirmation of your booking is not guaranteed until you receive an email confirmation from our office.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation of your booking / request within 5 business days.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field