- Town Services
- Payment by E-Transfer
Payment by E-Transfer
The Town of Diamond Valley accepts payment via E-Transfer.
Send payments in 3 Easy Steps
- Log in to your online or mobile business bank account.
- Select ‘Send Money’ Enter the Town of Diamond Valley as the recipient and firstname.lastname@example.org as the e-mail. Follow the instructions below for details to add to the memo section depending on.
- Processing You’ll be notified in real-time that the transaction is complete. The Town of Diamond Valley is set up for auto-deposit.
The funds are immediately available in the recipient’s account as soon as the transaction is complete. Transaction history is available to keep track of past payments.
*This is NOT for Provincial tickets. Provincial tickets can be paid at any Registry, Courthouse or online at My Alberta eServices.
Choose the payment type below for instructions and how to find the account numbers required to make your payments.
- Utility Payments
- Tax Payments
- Arena Payments
- Dog License Payments
- Business License Payments
- Accounts Receivable / Other
To make payments for arena bookings at either the Oilfields Regional Arena (ORA) or the Scott Seaman Sports Rink (SSSR), quote your Book King Invoice number located at the top right of your booking in the memo section of the E-Transfer.
To make payments for DOG licences, please quote the Tag number and the Animal ID number in the memo section of the E-Transfer. A copy of your reviewed and signed renewal form will still need to be submitted to the Town office to complete the transaction. This can be dropped off at the Town office during office hours, or after hours using the drop slot left of the upper level doors or emailed to email@example.com.
If you are registering a new dog, you can get the forms on our website but will have to submit your application and the tag and animal ID information will then be provided to you. Type "Dog Licence, New Dog" in the memo section of the E-Transfer.
To make payments for Business Licence Renewals, please include the Business Name and the Account Number in the memo field. A copy of your reviewed and signed renewal form will still need to be submitted to the Town office to complete the transaction. This can be dropped off at
You can submit your paperwork online via form. Fill out the online form, upload any documents, if required, and pay (online, e-transfer, mail, drop off, in person).
You can submit your renewal paperwork by:
- Dropping off your paperwork to the Town Office
- For businesses formerly licenced with the Town of Black Diamond:
Town of Diamond Valley Municipal Office
301 Centre Avenue W
Diamond Valley, AB
- For businesses formerly licenced with the Town of Turner Valley:
Town of Diamond Valley
514 Windsor Avenue NW
Diamond Valley, AB
- Mailing to: Box 10 Diamond Valley, AB T0L 0H0
- Emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying for a new business license, you can get the forms on our website. Include the Business Name along with "New Business" in the memo field.