- Our Community
- Community Events
- Promoting Local Events
- Town Entrance Sign Booking
Town Entrance Sign Booking
Advertise Community Events on the Town Entrance Signs
The Town of Diamond Valley offers free advertising for community groups and events on three double-sided event signboards at key locations (in the former town of Black Diamond):
- Centre Avenue; east entrance of Diamond Valley (by Rona)
- Government Road; south entrance of Diamond Valley (by Oilfields Hospital)
- 5th Street (by Lions Campground)
To find out if your event is eligible to be advertised, please view the Guidelines for Event Submission.
Booking the signs
- Requests may be made to advertise a community event for one week on one side of all 3 signs.
- Reservations are for Tuesday --> Monday
- Each sign has 5 lines and hold 15-16 characters on each line (wider letters take up more space)
- You must submit your wording at the time of booking in order to give the team time to pick your letters for your reservation. Each line can be a combination of both letters and numbers, limited special characters are available.
- Two user groups may book the signs during any given week. Please view the Entrance Sign Bookings section of the Town Calendar to view availability prior to making a reservation. It is advisable to submit your request as soon as your event date is known as bookings are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may request to book the Entrance Signs and for Town assistance in advertising the event through other mediums by completing the form below or via email.
- Your booking is NOT CONFIRMED until you receive an emailed agreement back from the Town.
- Applicants are responsible for sending a representative to pick up the letters from Oilfields Regional Arena, putting them up on the signboards, and returning the letters back to the arena on time.
- Pick up letters from Oilfields Regional Arena between 8 am - 4 pm Tuesday.
- Return letters the following Monday between 8 am - 12 pm.
- Groups are required to return all the letters provided in the same condition as received.
- In the case of damaged letters, or letters not returned, Applicants may be charged $75 for replacement.